1401 Charlestown Road
Phoenixville, PA 19460
800.432.8322 | 610.935.0450
1401 Charlestown Road | Phoenixville, PA 19460 | 610.935.0450
Explore the Bachelor's, Master's and Associate's Degree programs we offer.
Ready to begin the admissions process?
Not sure where to start? Navigating the Admissions Process
Need help figuring out the financial aid process?
Federal School Code:
Not sure where to start? Navigating the Financial Aid Process
Explore all the things to do and see on our sprawling suburban campus in Phoenixville, PA.
Explore the official website of the VFCC Patriots to see sports schedules, up-to-date scores and headlines.
Get the latest news and happenings at the VFCC news center.
see all news
see all events
Learn all about VFCC from a parent's viewpoint.
Are you an alum of Valley Forge Christian College? Our Alumni area is made just for you.
All 3 credit courses - $960 each including all fees.
Applied Music courses are $670 per credit including all fees.
Steps to Register for Summer Courses:
(1) Complete an application and submit electronically. Students who are not pursuing a degree must complete the professional enrichment application (see link to left). Those wishing to earn a Masters of Music in Music Technology must complete a graduate application (see link to left).
(2) Call Donna Headlee, our enrollment representative at 610.917.3954 during business hours of 8 am - 4:30 pm to select your classes
(3) You will be mailed login instructions (username and password) which will allow you to access your VFCC email, student records, library and Information Technology resources.
(4) To complete your payment:
- Go to https://my.vfcc.edu and log in with your VFCC username and password.
- Click on the “Student Accounts” tab
- Click on “Make a payment” and follow instructions on the screen.
- Input your total based on your course(s) and credit cost. Press “Submit” and “Continue”.
Call Donna Headlee, our enrollment representative at 610.917.3954 during business hours of 8 am - 4:30 pm for assistance as needed, or via email at DJHeadlee@vfcc.edu.
Current Summer Schedule as of April 2, 2014
For students seeking to pursue graduate education, most graduate programs require a minimum GPA of 3.0 for entrance.
Explore Graduate Degree Programs
Contact our Office of Admissions at 800.432.8322
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Valley Forge Christian College is a private Christian College located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, 35 miles northwest of downtown Philadelphia. VFCC offers on its sprawling park-like campus, as well as online, 67 undergraduate and seven graduate degrees in the Arts, the Sciences and the Professions. The college's mission is to prepare individuals for a life of service and leadership in the church and in the world.