1401 Charlestown Road
Phoenixville, PA 19460
800.432.8322 | 610.935.0450
1401 Charlestown Road | Phoenixville, PA 19460 | 610.935.0450
Explore the Bachelor's, Master's and Associate's Degree programs we offer.
Ready to begin the admissions process?
Not sure where to start? Navigating the Admissions Process
Need help figuring out the financial aid process?
Federal School Code:
Not sure where to start? Navigating the Financial Aid Process
Explore all the things to do and see on our sprawling suburban campus in Phoenixville, PA.
Explore the official website of the VFCC Patriots to see sports schedules, up-to-date scores and headlines.
Get the latest news and happenings at the VFCC news center.
see all news
see all events
Learn all about VFCC from a parent's viewpoint.
Are you an alum of Valley Forge Christian College? Our Alumni area is made just for you.
All 3 credit courses - $960
All 1 credit applied lessons - $670
Steps to Register for Summer Courses:
(1) Complete an application and submit electronically. Students who are not pursuing a degree must complete the professional enrichment application (see link to left). Those wishing to earn a Masters of Music in Music Technology must complete a graduate application (see link to left).
(2) Call Donna Headlee, our enrollment representative at 610.917.3954 during business hours of 8 am - 4:30 pm to select your classes
(3) You will be mailed login instructions (username and password) which will allow you to access your VFCC email, student records, library and Information Technology resources.
(4) To complete your payment:
- Go to https://my.vfcc.edu and log in with your VFCC username and password.
- Click on the “Student Accounts” tab
- Click on “Make a payment” and follow instructions on the screen.
- Input your total based on your course(s) and credit cost. Press “Submit” and “Continue”.
Call Donna Headlee, our enrollment representative at 610.917.3954 during business hours of 8 am - 4:30 pm for assistance as needed, or via email at DJHeadlee@vfcc.edu.
Current Summer Schedule as of March 20, 2013
Introduction to Digital Video for the musician and music educator. No distance learning option.
L =Local only SD = Synchronous Distance (must be present virtually when instructor is present) AD = Asynchronous Distance (may work though most materials independently may include some initial synchronous meetings)
For more information, contact the Music Department at: 610.917.3954
Contact our Office of Admissions at 800.432.8322
or email email@example.com
Valley Forge Christian College is a private Christian College located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, 35 miles northwest of downtown Philadelphia. VFCC offers on its sprawling park-like campus, as well as online, 57 undergraduate and six graduate degrees in the Arts, the Sciences and the Professions. The college's mission is to prepare individuals for a life of service and leadership in the church and in the world.